Information Technology (basics) :
- introduction to computer systems,
- introduction to algorithmics and programming,
- fundamental data structures and algorithms,
- introduction to databases,
document design and digital interfaces.
Cross-curricular Skills: French language, Office automation, Career planning, Soft Skills, Second Modern Language, Humanitarian Project Management, Public speaking
Information Technology (developing):
- architecture and programming of the basic mechanisms of a computer system,
- network architecture, basics of object-oriented programming and design,
- introduction to human-machine interfaces, database programming and administration.
Entrepreneurial Skills: Digitally assisted Sales techniques, Introduction to Marketing, Behavior of the Digital Consumer, Introduction to Law (GDPR), Managing the Digital transformation, Macro and micro economics, Managing a Digital Supply Chain, HR adapted to Millennials, Sustainable Development and CSR, Internship Report.
Information Technology: Design and develop persistent data :
- Design & setup a database,
- Develop database driven components.
Cross-curricular Skills: French language, Office automation, Career planning, Soft Skills, Second Modern Language, Humanitarian Project, Creating a Start-up, Public speaking
Information Technology: Develop user interface components;
- Develop a user interface,
- Develop access components to data,
- Develop database driven web pages
Entrepreneurial Skills: Digitally assisted Sales techniques, Marketing, Reaching the Digital Consumer, Corporate and Social Law, Blockchain, Macro and micro economics, Managing a Digital Supply Chain, Intercultural HR, Sustainable Development and CSR, Internship Report.
Information Technology: Design and develop an entire application :
- Design an application,
- Collaborate in the management of a project,
- Develop business components,
- Build an organized application in layers.
Cross-curricular Skills: International Relations, French language, Career planning, Second Modern Language, Intro to a Third Modern Language, Creating a CSR project for an Organisation.
Information Technology: Design and develop an entire application cont.
- Develop a responsive application for any platform,
- Prepare and execute application test plans,
- Prepare and execute the deployment of an application.
Entrepreneurial Skills: Mobile Marketing, Internet Traffic management, Community Management, International Law, AI, Cyber security, Managing social networks and personal data protection, Internship Report.